Monday, October 22, 2007

Tough Day!

On days like this, I really miss my savings account :)

Was busy all day, missed the action in CRNT and LDK. Will keep an eye on CRNT. AAPL should lead the way tomorrow. My holding in SNCR got a boost due to AAPL, so indirectly I played AAPL. Something wrong with SILC, got kicked out from my remaining shares. Also, got kicked out of GMKT, I like that company, will try to get back in!

I keep missing some of the good moves in my core watchlist like the ones we saw today or over the past few days - CRNT, BCSI, MTL, JASO, CDS etc. So, here are some more that I am keeping an eye so, that if something interesting happens someone can take some action - QMAR, FSLR, GBT, SVA, WYNN, STAR, HMSY, SYNA, ULBI etc along with the ones mentioned yesterday - GSB PTT CY CKSW

ACO keeps pushing higher, better keep an eye!

Cheers!
Lazy

No comments: