Friday, October 5, 2007

DSX - Diana Shipping Inc

Alas! I could claim DSX is my pick. Not really! It was picked by StockDoctor couple of days back. This company keeps appearing in my scans and I like it, another positive being, it is in one of the hottest sectors - dry bulk shippers. Just look at DRYS and EXM, you will get the idea. Might get into it soon. And with a name like "Diana", hard to resist! Don't you agree? :)

Wow! Just noticed now, Stock Doctor has added my blog to his blogroll. Thanks Stock Doctor, really appreciate it.

Before I forget, I was kicked out of my position in CRNT. Will stay away from it for a while! Let it heal and get this dilution business out of the way.

RIMM did a fantastic move today, it is one of my watchlist stocks, had considered buying it post-split when it was lingering around 80, never got to actually hitting the buy button!

UVE is in a terrific uptrend, I plan to add to my position on weakness (or strength).

I will do a post on my views on buying on weakness or strength!

Cheers!
Lazy

No comments: