Tuesday, October 9, 2007

STV, VMW, LDK Solar and MOS - Mosaic Co.

Ok yesterday I was half kidding, when I said, by the time I am ready to buy STV it would have alreay shot to 60! I didn't mean in ONE DAY! That's what it almost did today. Today's high is 55.31. Holy Cow!

LDK - LDK Solar Co. Ltd. is very risky, but I got in for a quick play today, not sure if it will work out as I wish! Else I will get out quickly.

Ok, this one is more like my type of stock, or rather this blog type of stock. Its Mosaic Co. - MOS. Maybe you can call this one as a blog pick.

MOS is another potash play, if you know POT you will surely like MOS. Well today they reported steller earnings. EPS up 180% and revenue up 55.5% and it has been showing big numbers for couple of quarters now. I did not waste time getting in as soon as I saw the announcement!

Before I forget, go VMW!

Cheers
Lazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you think ldk's earnings will be good?