Sunday, October 7, 2007

CPRT - Copart Inc.

CPRT - Copart Inc. is not from my core watchlist. Sometime back I got a big discount email from Motley Fool Stock Advisor, I subscribed just for the heck of it. I load their picks into a watchlist and keep an eye. (Anyone subscribing to their Hidden Gems Service, please send me an email). It seems CRNT was a hidden gems pick, that gets me interested.

As it is not my core holding, I was not sure if I should post it here, but then thought otherwise.

Following their earnings announcement, CPRT made a big move, so I was keeping an eye. It eventually formed a nice bull flag. Though it is a slow grower by my standards, revenues have increased substantially, by about 15M, due to accusations in UK, EPS went up 20%, they have increased their share buy back program and generate hordes of free cash flow.

So, I started a position in CPRT as it broke the bull flag trend line. Hope to see it continue its move up.

Cheers!
Lazy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad Move. CPRT is what I call a perfect BULL TRAP. It has technical potential of up to 10% pull back from here. Good luck anyway.
http://100thousand.blogspot.com

Lazy Investor said...

Hey 100thousandguy, Thanks for visitng! I visit your blog once in a while, through Stock Doctor. And thanks for your opinion, really appreciate it. I will be concerned if CPRT breaks below 34.

Cheers!
Lazy