Friday, September 28, 2007

UVE - Universal Insurance Holdings Inc

Another little company popped up on my scan, its called Universal Insurance Holdings Inc - UVE

I will have to start running my scans during the week too. If I had found UVE on Wednesday, I could have earned myself some dividends. It seems record date for next dividend was the 27th/Thursday.

Anyway I plan to keep an eye on this one. Though its a home insurance underwriter, it is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, so I am guessing business is good, the numbers look very promising, has been increasing revenues and earnings at a terrific rate. Hordes of cash, and pays out dividends. But these smaller companies are always a bit speculative.


(Click on the image to show larger image)
On other stories, LPHI had a good day, after the split, price volume action looks very promising.
Cheers!
Lazy

No comments: