Saturday, September 22, 2007

Missing out on certain opportunities/strategies

After a few years in the market I have found this strategy has worked very well for me, considering how little time I am able to devote to the markets, (literally, 15-20 minutes during market hours, and 1/2 hr every night). The weekends I am at home, I spend maybe couple of hours. I am not sure if I will be able to handle more time consuming strategies which promise to give better edge in the market.


I am Stockbee's big fan. I feel I can learn a lot from him as I think my strategy is one of the strategies he has discarded to move to more profitable strategies. But not sure if I will have the time to prepare and trade those strategies. But maybe I should atleast learn the good strategies and hope I can make use of them later.

And I miss his market monitor! He has moved to a donation based service for some of his products! Though I stay away from paid advice, his I hope is different and there will be chance to learn and not be spoon fed!

Cheers!
Lazy.

No comments: