Monday, September 24, 2007

Stock Doctor

Found a blog, liked what I saw, so I have included it in my list of blogs on the right. Its called Stock Doctor

The picks are good and most are based on earnings momentum. I plan to follow it regularly.

I had 2 Chinese companies on my EPS Momo watchlist: CHNR and JRJC. Both went bonkers and I missed both! Oh well, that's what I am missing I guess, nimbleness. We were seeing all Chinese stocks go up. JRJC was one of the first, based on that I should have atleast bought CHNR before today. Today, whole day I was busy in meetings. Even never got a chance to sell LPHI before it fell, knew it would. Forgetful day! Oh, on the bright side, SNCR, VMW and CROX made good and predictable moves.

Forgot to mention earlier, based on my regrettable experience with GOOG, I have got into VMW. Might not be as explosive as google, but this company has got potential, believe me, I work in IT!

Cheers!
Lazy

No comments: