Sunday, September 23, 2007

LPHI - Life Partners Holdings Inc.

Some of the numbers of PRCP in my earlier post might not look accurate, that's true. I do not go for exact calculations, I just use simple rough calculations, as I am more interested in comparing numbers between various potential candidates. That's why I am providing numbers for LPHI here to give an idea.


I like LPHI, the numbers are staggering. Did not own it until recently. When it fell to 36-37 after some predictions for next qtr which did not live up to analysts expectations, I bought some as it seemed momentum value to me, and it promptly fell to 33, oh well! It has come up, but the price/volume action is totally messed up. Maybe I will sell and wait for some favourable news when it starts moving up again. Any insights are welcome!
Cheers!
Lazy

No comments: