Thursday, September 27, 2007

ICFI - ICF International Inc.

I had put a limit order at 27.75 for ICFI (ICF International Inc.), got filled today. This is only a partial buy, I will add more based on strength. Though the volume on this one tends to keep low, the price action has interested me. It is a management services company and the numbers look good to me. New orders have been flowing in quite frequently, so hopefully they will keep up the massive growth rate. Only area of concern is they are very low on cash, on top of that the cash flow was negative in the most recent quarter.

Today finally mustered enough courage to let go of my remaining shares of AKAM, with a huge percentage loss! With explosive growth of online streaming videos, I still believe in the company, but the market always has the last word!

Still keeping an eye on PRCP, CRNT and CHNR



Cheers!
Lazy

No comments: