Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Feds make the day!

No cut or a quarter point cut would have hit most of my stops, so Feds made my day, lets see how is the followup.

What's up with SNCR, it went bonkers even before the announcement?? Anyway I am not complaining.

SIGM also had a good day, while CROX and SILC were mostly quiet.

Ok, I know, I am giving away some of my holdings!

But most happy with the action in AKAM, finally it moved a bit after all that shoving and pushing. I know! What am I doing with AKAM, its one of those old stocks that I still have some shares left.

Another embarrassment is LPHI, thankfully that also moved up a bit, but more details on each trade in later posts.

Feds saved the big guys and even small fish (investors) like us, Govt has some plans for the struggling homeowners, but I feel all this is too late, I really feel bad for all those thousands of folks who already had to foreclose :( what happens to them???

No comments: